Thursday, March 27, 2008

Journal #16

I believe that my strategies could help me:



1.Thinking in English, I mean when you want to do something you say it for yourself. and for example I try when I want to drink a glass of water instead of saying "teshname, ye livaan aab mikhaam(Persian!)" say "I'm thirsty, I need a glass of water" ! It helps me to review my grammer and vocabulary.

2.Study!! during the spring break I have time for studying.I can study my vocabulary and grammer and don't waiste my time.

3.write journals, I think Mrs. Russel's strategy about writing is great.it helps me to don't forget english, besides it's not as bad as a homework!

4.Speaking in English, All of my family are living in Orange county, and I have cousins that they born in United States, so I can speak in english with them and their american friends and it can help me to improve my speaking skills and help me think in English.

No comments: