Friday, March 21, 2008

Journal # 12


I often don't read books much and on the contrary of that I watch movies a lot.so I have a lot of favorite movies in american and persian movies.one of my most favorite movies is "Dead Poets Society" with starring Robbin Williams. I love this movie cause Robbin Williams roles as a poetry and literature teacher that he looks to the world from other the side and believes in different stuffs that ordinary people believe.all other teachers of the school are old, speak formal and are under the influence of hard discilplines of school, but Robbin Williams doesn't care about the rules and teaches the students in the way he wants. He encourages students to think about what they want, not what parents or other teacher want and he opens a new door in front of their eyes.

I love this movie because it taught me a lot of things for my path of life.

No comments: